МУРАТУБА ~ Тема 136

Asi & Demir Forever

« Older   Newer »

1. tetina1
        +9   +1   -1

User deleted

:) :) Туба не я слагай в тьлпата,той си е неин.
    За всички останали ще си покажа рогцата :lol: :lol: :P :P
    horoskop_qsnovidstvo_naberi_191977_za_vsichki_oplaie67dgirltv7laie67dgirltv7

2. iss0o
        +8   +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tetina1 @ 11/1/2013, 11:09) 
    :) :) Туба не я слагай в тьлпата,той си е неин.
    За всички останали ще си покажа рогцата :lol: :lol: :P :P
    (IMG:http://s19.postimage.org/xpaipk2ur/horosko..._vsichki_op.jpg)laie67dgirltv7laie67dgirltv7

Зодия Овен ли си? И аз съм Овен -добре...но как ще стане с двойнствените и изплъзващи се от пряк двубой Риби???.../отнася се предимно за Бурчин,не за дамите от форума от тази зодия/

3. tetina1
        +7   +1   -1

User deleted

Не сьм Овен мила.Козичка сьм-Козирог :D
    А за удари под крьста на бу.ще питаме Силвето.
    Тя е спец по зодиите :)
    на мен лилявата толкова ми е важна,че чак сега от теб разбрах зодията й :lol: :lol: :lol:

4.     +6   +1   -1

Силвето Енгинова-Алтан

Group
    Unlimited Bulgaria

Status
    QUOTE (tetina1 @ 11/1/2013, 11:26) 
    Не сьм Овен мила.Козичка сьм-Козирог :D
    А за удари под крьста на бу.ще питаме Силвето.
    Тя е спец по зодиите :)
    на мен лилявата толкова ми е важна,че чак сега от теб разбрах зодията й :lol: :lol: :lol:

laughing1 laughing1 rocket rocket rocket

5. tetina1
        +3   +1   -1

User deleted

Мен ли стреляш мари,сестро :P или бубето :lol:
    уф бе ,в най-скоро време да те видя така
    5720906F
    :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P

6.     +1   +1   -1

МураТуба

Group
    Unlimited Bulgaria

Status
    Момичета, при мен никакво клипче не излиза, а само черно платно, знае ли някой защоІ

7. iss0o
        +5   +1   -1

User deleted

SPOILER (click to view)
    5706178D

Интервюто на Кенан за Hürriyet Pazar:

How is your life right now?
    Generally I'm happy. We work a lot, but it's an excellent project. I understand how valuable life is, and I'm enjoying every minute.

-The circle of intellectual people who didn't accept you has decreased, right? Many of them stated that they liked your work with Uğur Yücel.
    You talk about variance. Don't I do worthily things that intellectual people can acknowledge? I wish brother Uğur would shoot a film like "Yazi Tura" and call me to play!

-Besides your work, we see lots of articles in "trash press".
    The "trashers" will always write without me doing something to provoke. I only talk to serious magazines that inform people. Being many years in this work, I'm full with the misinformance. I never say: "Ok I'll talk to you" to untrustworthy journalists. My challenge isn't existing in the press but learning more about my work. That's how I enjoy life.
    -How is an ordinary day on the set?
    Unfortunately I can't play early in the morning. I like the night life. I'm a night owl who becomes a person in the day.
    -What do you do at nights?
    I listen to music; go out to dinner and being with friends.
    -Are any of these friends stable?
    Erkan Can, Olgun Şimşek, Uğur Yücel, the son of brother Uğur.
    -After many years of knowledge have you come to a conclusion of what's important?
    Country, movies and politics. Leaving in Turkey without problems.
    -Music is important in your life.
    When I wake up in the morning before I wash my face, I like listening to the music. I listen almost everything. I feel like I haven't eaten if I don't listen. The Eastern sounds interest me, Armenian, Hebrew and Syrian music also. All of them touch me. I used to listen to heavy metal but I started listening jazz and blues.
    -Yes, music gives life and starts your day. After?
    I exercise before eating. After quitting smoking I feel good with myself. I don't regret it at all. When you quit smoking, your life changes. Afterwards I have my traditional Turkish breakfast. Parsley is necessary since I drink parsley juice every morning. It dispenses the toxins, it’s rich in vitamin D and impugns fluid retention. After breakfast I exercise. I love the sense of increased endorphin. Then I water my flowers. I love eating out. It pleases me to satisfy my palate.
    -Do you get easily hungry?
    Yes. I have hypoglycemia and become another person when I'm hungry. I can't act. My brain doesn't work right. I tell people I'm sorry but I don't understand what I'm doing. I have my insulin because we eat whenever. I have this problem for years.
    -Does your moustache annoy you?
    It doesn't annoy me, I got used to it. I’m shaving every morning so I take care of it and cut it too. It's difficult when I eat and if I'm not careful, food sticks there. It's not pleasant to have the smell of hair in your nose.
    The moustache came back because of you. Before it was considered as obsolete.
    It's all relative. For some it brings out something fatherly and for others a scumbag. I asked women in my environment their opinion and most of them said "It suits you".
    -Would you tell us your favourite habits?
    When they are in season I like eating anchovies at Kahraman, in Roumeli. When they fish them up, I go to Pontos.
    -Where do you go when you want to get away? What calms you?
    There's a seaside pace, with a forest in the back and refreshing air. You can ride a mountain bike or walk in the forest. The place has a history and lots of legends. I'm happy when I go there. The owners treat everyone as guests and not as customers.
    -Was there a period in your life that you felt unhappy, helpless and fragile?
    When the money wasn't enough for college and my father told me to return to the village. I felt absolutely alone, that God had forgotten me, but he had other plans for me.
    -The happiest period in your life?
    After the earthquake in 1999. I became wiser. The idea that at some point a respectively earthquake might occur made me think: "I must tell and show to my loved ones how much I love them". Since then I became more loving. After awhile my Ego acquired normal dimensions. I said: "if I continue like this I'll soon reach Nirvana". Three months later I fell in depression. That's how my happy period of awaking my ego closed.
    -Are you afraid it might happen again?
    I fight it every day.
    -How important is money in your life?
    Only as a means. I know that I must always have it. The members of my family are interested in money. I'm not the Economics Minister. Culture and Art interests me more.
    -Do you feel that women are interested in you because you're famous?
    Their emotions aren't pure, of course. I try not to get carried away and look people in the eyes to understand. I'm very tired. Fame is an issue. After four months all the cast decided to go out after work to have fun. At 2:30 in the morning there were lots of people taking photos with their cell phones. It hurts that they were normal and not crazy. Sometimes I let them take photos from far away. I regret it and boil inside. Some aren't worth the attention so I turn my back. Since I became famous this is what happens.
    -Since then, you don't love "famous” Kenan?
    No, it's not me. Many people come and tell me "We're from Anatolia too, brother". They want to take photos but don’t do it with love. They even made a fake facebook account with my name."We made an account for you" they said. "Leave me alone. I'm just a normal person" I answered.
    -Love? What do you say?
    Love is experienced and consumed fastly. I hear people say "I'm in love with two" or I’ve never fallen so strongly in love as I did this summer". When a relationship starts with rush and enthusiasm ends quickly. I won't do that. People are egotistical. They don't give true value in emotions. It needs lots of work to keep a relationship.
    -Your work is more difficult than ours. Maybe that's the reason things are confusing inside you.
    I leave it to God. Destiny, I say. I believe so I don’t lose my hope.
    ]Do you say "someday the curtain will fall'?
    Leaving is difficult for all. Before the curtain falls, we fall in love and get married. That's the way it should be, they say. We must be careful of what we say. Gandhi had said: "Be careful of what you say. First think. Be sure for your thoughts and listen to your feelings. Give importance to your feelings, they determine your behavior. Your behavior determines your habits. Your habits determine your values. Be sure for your values, they determine your character. Be sure for your character it determines your fate". Dangerous things happen for freedom and individuality. We must think before doing. The way love is today I don't think it suits its definition.
    -What about children? Would you have children without being in love?
    I can't answer that. My parents would always be together even if they didn't have children.
    -Lately you have approached fashion again.
    KIP made me revaluate good clothing and leave aside the casual. Ten years ago I didn't care what I wore to events."I'll wear a simple sweater" I'd say. Now I want to be well dressed, with bow tie and tuxedo like going to the Oscars. I started watching a little more these things.
    -Turkey is becoming even more conservative. Would you accept in the future a new Said Nursi and a new Yunus Emre?
    Yes, in a potential scenario. Fortunately I'm a Muslim like them. God accepts faithful people, but sinners, too.

На този човек и интервютата са нормални и му вярваш-как го постига???Мурат трябва много да се учи....Забелязвате ли,че и въпросите са разнообразни и интересни???

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Video

5724553e

www.tvaktuel.com/haber/11401-20-dak...lere-cevap.html

Отговор от „20 минути” на критиките

Сценаристите Керем Дерен и Пънар Булут на „20 минути” дадоха отговор на критиките относно правни грешки в сериала и към играещата главната роля Туба Бюйюкюстюн.
    „20 минути” не е поредния сериал и ми е трудно да разбера върналите се въпросителни намеци/сигнали и тежките критики относно направения първи епизод.
    Във всеки сериал има грешки, не е лесно за една седмица да пишем по 100-150 страници сценарий. Докато казвам, че с времето грешките ще се сведат до минимум, относно критиките към Туба Бюйюкюстюн, изпълнителката на главната роля, за пръв път се запознавам с толкова натоварен актьор. Тя не е начинаеща актриса, с години упражнява тази професия. След паузата от година и половина се върна отново с този сериал. Аз харесвам много играта на Туба и трудно си обяснявам критиките отправени към нея. Керем и за „20 минути”да е, докато пише вълнуващо и действено, без липси дори за един момент, се получи една работа, която развълнува дори и мен. Работих върху сериала година. Това, че ще са 30 епизода ни успокоява, отсега започнах с плановете за финала.

Превод:Мишел

Edited by iss0o - 11/1/2013, 12:53

8. reiq
        +10   +1   -1

User deleted

Здравейте момичета ... да благодарим и ние ... винаги има за какво ... най вече да благодарим на БОГА !

385575_457848290932797_1249219149_n

БЛАГОДАРЯ притежава мигическо свойство - с нейна помощ хората даряват радост един на друг, изразяват внимание и си предават положителни емоции - това, без което нашият живот би бил мрачен и тъжен.

Не забравяйте днес да кажете БлагоДаря!!!

9. iss0o
        +4   +1   -1

User deleted

Video

Превод:
    Назиф: Какво има?
    Надзирателя: Часът настъпи.
    Глас: Съгласно НК на Турция, беше взето решение.
    Обвиненият в убийството на Сюлейман Йълмаз, Назиф Кара, беше осъден на смърт чрез обесване.
    Махир: Татко! Татко!

Превод:Моргана

Edited by iss0o - 11/1/2013, 13:20

10. Svetlina
        +6   +1   -1

User deleted

Добър ден!
    Тъъй, имало е премиера , а моят адреналин Б го е нямало там.Каква загуба за светския живот на Истанбул!?Или на М е взело да му просветва!
    А дано!
    sunset

11. veska57
        +11   +1   -1

User deleted

253850_553348854677625_1095174968_n

Благодаря на Бог за това, което имам. Вие сте част от него.

12. iss0o
        +5   +1   -1

User deleted

husu3

393035_495219620517258_1034111624_n

Edited by iss0o - 11/1/2013, 14:46

13. ivayani
        +10   +1   -1

User deleted

Здравейте момичета!

312480_563470227016388_1919057898_n

БЛАГОДАРЯ!
    Благодаря на Бог,че ме е дарил със прекрасни деца,невероятни внуци и най-добрите приятели,които човек може да си пожелае - Вас и другите разбира се,проверени във времето.Ако имаме храна , дрехи на гърба си, покрив над главата си и място, където да спим, то ние сте богати и щастливи,за което благодаря!.

Да бъдеш благодарен
    е Божа благодат.
    Денят ти натоварен
    ще стане по-богат
    с усмивката на хора,
    които си дарил -
    по-леко във простора
    да крачат с поглед мил...
    Да бъдеш благодарен
    с усмихнато лице...
    Така си БЛАГОравен !
    С човешко си сърце!...

Лили Чолакова

72270_469812473055409_1826199576_n

Волни желания, достигнати цели, верни приятели, щастливи мигове и нови спомени Вие желая от сърце.

541976_470037493032907_1107447346_n

Само да прескочим петъка

Edited by ivayani - 11/1/2013, 15:57

14. iss0o
        +5   +1   -1

User deleted

Превод:LiLiSy

15. ivayani
        +5   +1   -1

User deleted

427630_463361983728190_212005980_n

748 replies since 9/1/2013, 19:20   14748 views